I’m Romina, a native and qualified Spanish teacher who loves teaching in a fun and dynamic way. Originally from Peru, I now live in Spain where I received my certification as a Spanish teacher through International House. I’ve taught students from all over the world to increase their ability and confidence to speak Spanish and I can help you too.
After travelling around 20+ countries I understand the importance of learning a new language in order to communicate with others. I had to do it too and I know how hard it is! Since I’m fluent in English I can explain Spanish language complexities to English speakers in a way that is easy to understand and remember. Language is my passion and I love sharing that passion with others. Come and learn this amazing language with me!
- I teach my own methodology- you don’t need to buy anything! It adapts to any pace and level so don’t be shy about starting at the level you’re at now
- Whether you’re a total beginner, someone with a basic knowledge of Spanish, or an advanced learner trying to improve in different areas, I can help you
- You’ll practice speaking from day 1
- I am fluent in Spanish from both Latin America and Spain – you can choose which one you want to learn, or learn both!
- Since I speak English fluently, I fully understand the ‘similarities and differences’ with Spanish and can explain them in a clear way
Feedback and Reviews
Check out my Social Media
Find me as “Spanish with Romina”
I’m on Facebook! Don’t miss out on the fun tips I share. Also, find more reviews from my students.
I’m also on Instagram. Here I focus more on pronunciation. Go check out the stories!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Book a free session with me. Let’s talk about your expectations and how I carry out my lessons. It’s free!